We are pleased to invite you to take part in an open lecture by Professor of Chemistry, Ph.D. Serhii Kurta within the framework of the Collegium Carpathicum project with the support of the International Visegrad Fund.
You can join the lecture for free at Google Meet on February 11 at 14:00 at meet.google.com/yfr-vnpb-msj
Lecture topic: "Chewing gum based on natural honey wax and propolis for the prevention of periodontal disease" lecturer Professor of Chemistry, Precarpathian University, Ph.D. Serhii Kurta.
COLLEGIUM CARPATHICUM was founded on the initiative of the Studium of Eastern European Studies at the University of Warsaw. The consortium includes 7 partner universities:
- Studium of Eastern European Studies, University of Warsaw (Warsaw, Republic of Poland),
- University of Ostrava(Ostrava, Czech Republic),
- Higher State Eastern European School (Przemyśl, Republic of Poland),
- Peter Pazman Catholic University (Budapest, Hungary),
- University of Prešov (Prešov, Slovakia),
- Stefan cel Mare University of Suceava (Suceava, Romania),
- Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University (Ivano-Frankivsk, The Collegium Carpathicum project of international cooperation between universities started in September 2017 within the framework of the XXVII Economic Forum in Krynytsia.
The symbolic headquarters of the Collegium Carpathicum was the Pip Ivan Observatory, which belongs to the Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University.
Tags: Collegium Carpathicum