National Identity and Ethnopolitical Engineering: The Carpathian Region in 1930-1939
We invite you to an open lecture by Petro Kostyuchko, Candidate of Historical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Ethnology and Archeology of PNU, on the topic "National Identity and Ethnopolitical Engineering: Carpathian Region in 1930-1939" on February 15 at 3 p.m. by the link
- Studium of Eastern European Studies, University of Warsaw (Warsaw, Republic of Poland),
- University of Ostrava(Ostrava, Czech Republic),
- Higher State Eastern European School (Przemyśl, Republic of Poland),
- Peter Pazman Catholic University (Budapest, Hungary),
- University of Prešov (Prešov, Slovakia),
- Stefan cel Mare University of Suceava (Suceava, Romania),
- Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University (Ivano-Frankivsk, The Collegium Carpathicum project of international cooperation between universities started in September 2017 within the framework of the XXVII Economic Forum in Krynytsia.
The symbolic headquarters of the Collegium Carpathicum was the Pip Ivan Observatory, which belongs to the Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University.